How to Join COAL
Sign up here to join or renew your membership
To renew your membership:
Complete the renewal application form, print it out, sign, and mail to the address listed on the form.
To become a new member:
- You must be 17 years of age.
- Complete the new member application form, print it out, sign, and mail to the address listed on the form.
- Read the member responsibilities on pg. 2 of the application.
- Read Art Show Rules and Category Definitions under Forms and Policies Tab.
- Determine the appropriate fee to join (see below).
To determine your enrollment fee:
- Locate your joining month and membership type in the chart on pg. 2 of the application.
- Select your enrollment fee.
- First year fees have been prorated for new members.
Types of membership:
- Student (full-time, ages 17 to 23)
- Joint (two members residing at the same address)
- Life member – one-time fee of $700
- Patron member – Minimum $100
Mail the application and fee to the address below or drop it off at the gallery.
- COAL Membership Director
- 300 Carlsbad Village Dr., Ste. 101
- Carlsbad, CA 92008